Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hello to Nursery parents.

Dear Parents,

Hello, my name is Sarah. I’m pretty sure most of you will have seen me around as I have been lucky enough to have been looking after Nursery for a couple of weeks now, but as I am officially taking over from Lucy this week, I think I should tell you a bit more about myself….

My name is Sarah Pratley. I come from Somerset, in the UK.  I arrived in Thailand as a VSO volunteer teacher in 2001 and loved it so much that I have been teaching here ever since!  I have two daughters at Ascot (one in Early Years and one in Primary) so I already feel very much a part of the school and am  thrilled to be teaching your little ones this year.

Nursery is a really exciting time, full of new learning experiences and adventures. Your child is developing confidence and learning new skills along with their friends.

 I am really looking forward to getting to know you all and working together to help make your child’s year a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment